Compare Car Hire in Manchester
We're Crazy about Cheap Car Rental
Home of the famous Manchester United Football Club, Manchester is one of the UK's largest cities. It is the commercial hub of North West England and voted the second best place to do business in the UK
Hiring a car doesn't have to be boring when you're booking with Crazy Car Hire. Sit back and enjoy the experience of searching the best rates for Car Hire in Manchester and around the World. We search the leading car rental suppliers for you, names such as Avis Car Hire in Manchester and Budget Car Rental, along with hundreds of other well known brands including Thrifty, Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Payless, and Sixt. From Europe to the USA, UK to South Africa and Australia, we can find the best car rental deals for you in United Kingdom.
Van or Truck Rentals
Looking to rent a van or truck in Manchester? Crazy Car Hire can help your search. Simply choose the car category from the search box to find a van if you are moving house, carrying furniture or you need to carry large items.
Why Rent with Crazy Car Hire
- Our negotiated rates and high buying power means you will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental in Manchester.
- Take your pick from hundreds of vehicles, makes and models. We have a large number of sizes to suit any requirement.
- Save up to 40 percent when booking our best rate vehicles for your Manchester car hire service.
- Obtain a free car hire Manchester quote.
- If you require extra information, contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Take advantage of our additional services, including Manchester rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Search and Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups and transfers.
- Enjoy the freedom of paying nothing upfront, a small deposit or full payment.
- If payment is required, we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Debit Cards. (Note: Credit Card required on pickup)
Before you go, check out the following information
- Manchester City
- Manchester Salford
- Mauldeth Road Railway
- Reddish South Railway
- Reddish North Railway
- Humphrey Park Railway
- Manchester West
- Hollinwood Railway
- Heaton Chapel Railway
- Manchester Victoria Railway
- Manchester Piccadilly Railway
- Manchester Oxford Road Railway
- Manchester Stretford
- Manchester Trafford Park
- Manchester Piccadilly
- Moston Railway
- Levenshulme Railway
- Ryder Brow Railway
- Salford Crescent Railway
- Salford Central Railway
Locations in England
|Ford Galaxy||GBP 325.33 for 3 days|
|Opel Corsa||GBP 105.43 for 2 days|
|Opel Corsa||GBP 151.01 for 4 days|
|Renault Clio||GBP 480.96 for 15 days|
|Toyota Rav4||GBP 341.65 for 9 days|
|Volkswagen Jetta||GBP 164.24 for 3 days|
|Hyundai i20||GBP 168.17 for 8 days|
|Mercedes A Class||USD 200.69 for 2 days|
Manchester is home to Coronation Street, the world’s longest running TV soap opera. First televised in 1960, the show is still running with a big following.
Getting around Manchester is easy with a wide range of transport options including trams, trains and buses. The official body for the city is Transport for Greater Manchester or "TfGM". Free transport is provided by "freebus" which provides free "hop on, hop off" style services linking all of the main shopping areas, stations, and business districts. Manchester also has a very reliable Tram system which is provided by the Metrolink network. Metrolink is one of the most successful light rail systems in the UK. For driving, tram, train and bus networks plan your journey at the official TFGM site.